April 16, 2011

[INFO] "Heo Young Saeng 1st Mini Album" Official Tracks

 [Re-post with FULL CREDITS]

Young Saeng's official tracks for his mini album is here!!! Everybody is waiting for this!! Am I right?? >-< thank you so much to @HappyBoys_SS501 for telling me about the KMCA!!!


"Heo Young Saeng 1st Mini Album" contains 5 tracks (4 songs + 1 Instrumental)
*Let It Go
*I'm Broken
*Rainy Heart
*Out the Club
* Let It Go (Instrumental)

Young Saeng participated on writing the lyrics of the following songs.
*I'm Broken
*Rainy Heart
*Out the Club

Song Lyrics Teasers (First lyrics bar)

-Let it Go-
"내게무심한듯차갑기만한니맘"
-I'm Broken-
"내안에깨어날보는너의눈빛내맘속에서숨죽이는너의모습내손끝에서"
-Rainy Heart-
"EY YOU NEVER KNOW THIS IS MY STORY"
-Out the Club-
"IF YOU AIN'T COME TO DANCE GET YO' OUT THE CLUB"
-

-Official Songwriters and Composers of "Heo Young Saeng 1st Mini Album"-




article posted & screen caps by: @nejeelicious

2 comments:

  1. yayyyyayyayyyy
    dy by day my otter so peeerrrrfeeeeeeeeeecttttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aigoo..i cant wait yah..
    thank for the info dear..^___^

    ReplyDelete