May 14, 2011

[NEWS] Heo Young Saeng, Bachelor? “Marriage is not like a fantasy”



The singer Heo Young Saeng confessed that he still doesn’t want to get married.

Aired on May 12th KBS2TV “Happy Together Season 3” guest  Park Ji Yoon, Choi Dong Seok Park Ji Yoon, Kim Jong Min and Heo Young Saeng who gives straight forward answers in this episode.

With their fellow celebrities in the entertainment industry, the couple Park Ji Yoon and Choi Dong Seok shared some stories about their married life. “When you hear marriage stories, don’t you feel like you want to get married too?” asked to Heo young saeng “I don’t have plans to get married in a young age” he replied.

“Marriage is like being locked, I want to be free.” as Heo Young Saeng described it. Let’s ask Myung Soo, “does it really feel like you were locked?”. He blurted out “What I encountered was like Im being supressed. I cannot go out during Sunday,  I cant accept phone calls at home even though I want to, and I have to stop drinking  for a while”. Yoo Jae Suk cant help but to laugh which leads to other cast to laugh as well.

[REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS]
Photto: KBS
Source:TV Report
Translation: @nejeelicious (youngsaengfacts.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment