May 15, 2011

[NEWS] Heo Young Saeng, set aside SS501 for the meantime

Heo Young Saeng 'Let it Go', Set aside SS501 for the meantime


Following Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun, SS501's Heo Young Saeng finally take a step for his solo promotion.

After a year of rest, he finally released his first mini album with a title track 'Let it Go' and now returned for his fans. In fact, he's quite pressured because it'll be his first time to perform on stage as a soloist, but Heo Young Saeng still  gave a soft smile.

"I can feel the stress, I'm not sure if I can do it till the end. This is the first time that I'll use my name, I felt a little nervous by standing on stage, but I still like this kind of feeling ."

But the first process of  his solo album production was stopped due to the difference of point of views.

The initial plan for the release of Heo Young Saeng's debut album was supposed to be last February. But in order to not rush everything and be very careful to each details for the album production, they decided to postpone the initial plan. Heo Young Saeng had an "Intense battle" with his company representatives due to the disagreements when it comes to the selections of songs.

"Since it is my first solo album, I want to show a transformation and the representatives thinks that it is much better to put more importance on the melody."

"If we're going to keep the previous concept, it will not succeed"" we must not do what is expected; use a dance song as the title track for his solo album. Heo Young Saeng accepted the company representative's recommendation.

"After confirming the concept and title song, I started to do my best for the choreography of the song." That is how 'Let it Go' come up. This song will show Heo Young Saeng's passion for dance. As the power vocal of SS501, a lot of people think that Heo Young Saeng's title track will definitely shows his vocal strength in ballad songs, but 'Let it Go' didn't meet what those people expect. "If 10 people will be asked, 8 out of 10 of them will say that he will sing ballad songs, and because of this, we need to break the concept that this people have in mind. If we didn't do it, there will be no chance to succeed."

During Heo Young Saeng's rehearsal, he accidentally whacked the mirror on the dance studio, it cause him fracture which was diagnosed that it'll take 4 weeks for its full recovery. Even though his injuries delayed his comeback, he still remained positive. "Because of this delay, I will have more time to prepare."

Before Heo Young Saeng, SS501 members Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun already started their solo activities. It was greater than what is expected. He felt some regret for not continuing his activities, and that was enough to urge him to follow them on having solo activities.

"Jung Min and Hyung Jun usually was on the same genre and I want to do a different music. I think I should first  consider the melody. I want to show a different side of me and not to stick on my previous concept. there will be a small difference but the flow will be good."

Despite the fact that he missed the times when the 5 of them were together, SS501 will be set aside for the meantime. " Each of us are now in different companies. When we finished our solo activities, we will discuss the issue of our comeback by next year  "

[REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS]
Source: DongA News
Translation: @nejeelicious (yungsaengfacts.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment