May 14, 2011

[NEWS] Heo Young Saeng shows his own charm

Heo Young Saeng, "It'll be different from my group image, I'll show you my own charm"

SS501 is now dispersed to different agency but still cheering for each other... the title song contains addictive dance moves....which feautres HyunA of 4Minute on the rap part

TVXQ, Big Bang and the male idol group SS501 became the same when it comes on taking a solo path for each members.

Kim Hyun Joong as an actor, Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun who was now in different agency and already released their own album. Heo Young Saeng and Kim Kyu Jong of SS501 who moves on the same company are now preparing for their solo activities. Heo Young Saeng's first solo album was released recently. It's been a year since he released an album with his members.

"After a year, I moved to an agency that believes in me. I've been with SS501 for the past years. Now I'm with Hyori noona. She''s too busy that I have only seen her twice. Anyway, sorry, it would be great if I could continue with my group activities. But then I also want to take a solo part, and having my own activities will be a good idea. It's just that it feels like there's something missing, we were scattered now. But we still make sure that we monitor each other through phone calls"

SS501's Heo Young Saeng got a world class reputation when it comes to singing. He has this image of being a shy type, but this album will shows off a powerful vocal music. The title track 'Let it Go' shows a unique and exciting dance atmosphere. A powerful rap song will be added by HyunA of the girl group 4Minute.


"Last November, I moved in to my current agency and they prepared a record deal for me. Then in February of this year, we started to work on the album. I hope that in future, I can promote this album internationally. But only if they want to. The 'Let it Go' performance, 6 dancers will dance with me. I'm so thankful to HyunA, for doing the featuring but it made the fans so jealous, I'm so sorry"

In this album which was released on May 12th, Taewan who also works with Rain was featured on the first track song 'Out the Club'. The analog synthesizer and drums made 'I'm Broken' a bit trendy. 'Rainy Heart' which features Kim Kyu Jong who moves with him in their current agency did the rap part.

Heo Young Saeng was preparing for his comeback when he had his injuries.  During his dance rehearsal last April, he accidentally hurt his ligaments that made his comeback to be postponed. Heo Young Saeng still pursue on it even  he's not fully recovered. Due to his condition, the group decided to modify the choreography. Music, public appearances as well as never cease scheduled activities shows his passion towards to his solo activities. But Heo Young Saeng's identity as SS501 member was still shown.

"We support each other's activities. I think we will discuss the issue about our reunion by next year. Anyway, I need to focus on my solo album. This album is just another way of my transformation. I've got to break away from the SS501 image, you'll see it in the right time."

Heo Young Saeng solo career began this year. Idol's solo activities is enough to show their own charm to their fans. Heo Young Saeng's transformation can now be heard.

[REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS]
Source: Sports World
Translation: @nejeelicious (youngsaengfacts.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. at least all of them assured us TS they'll be making a comeback as a group..that is something we should hold on to because they always make good of their promise..SS501 mansae!!! TS Mansae!!

    ReplyDelete